Our region is led by ambitious people who are marked by ingenuity and positivity.
With hard work and determination, our region’s leaders are demonstrating that we can support and execute our big visions, with many catalytic projects developed in just the past few years alone. These developments are transforming the face of downtown Fort Wayne and are serving as regional amenities, allowing people to convene and experience the regional city.
The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership’s governing board is responsible for providing strategic leadership and oversight of our operations and fiscal matters. Our board members serve three-year terms and are elected by the Regional Opportunities Council (ROC), our investor board of more than 120 members. All 11 counties participate on the governing board: There must be more non-Allen county participants than Allen County participants, no fewer than 10 private-sector members, and no more than six elected official members.
Thanks to the guidance of our board members and regional collaborators, you’ll find us at the forefront of innovation and progress—that’s always good for business.
Meet Our Governing Board Members
Jeff Turner | Metal Technologies
Immediate Past Chair
Scott Glaze | Fort Wayne Metals
Sherilyn Emberton | Huntington Unviersity
Tom Niezer | Barrett McNagny LLP
David Findlay | Lake City Bank
Regional Opportunities Council Chair
Ray Kusisto | Ortho NorthEast
Mayor Joe Thallemer | City of Warsaw
LEDO Council Chair
Chad Kline | Wells County Economic Development
- Karl Bandemer | City of Fort Wayne
- Tamra Boucher | Haldrup USA
- Mike Cahill | Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
- Jim Cook | JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Brian Emerick | Micropulse
- Commissioner Barry Eppley | Wabash County
- Arlan Friesen | Ambassador Enterprises
- Jeff Gery | Ash Brokerage
- Mayor Dick Hickman | City of Angola
- Nancy Jordan | Lincoln Financial Group
- Travor Hobbs | Adams County Economic Development Corporation
- John Lefever | Retired from STAR Insurance
- Marc Leu | LaGrange County REMC
- Bob Marshall | Noble County Economic Development Corporation and Campbell & Fetter Bank
- David McFadden | Manchester University
- John Miller | Best-One Tire & Service
- Mark Millett | Steel Dynamics, Inc.
- Jon Myers | Whitley County Economic Development Corporation
- Commissioner Nelson Peters | Allen County
- Kathleen Randolph | Northeast Indiana Works
Honorary Board Members
- Tim Haffner | Faegre Baker Daniels
- Jim Marcuccilli | STAR Financial Bank
- Bob Taylor | Retired from Do it Best Corp.
- Mike Packnett | Parkview Health
- Joe Pierce | Retired from Farmers State Bank
Non-Voting Board Members
- Linda Walczak | Indiana Economic Development Corporation, Northeast Region
Are you ready to join in our collective success? From our low taxes to our affordable cost of living, we can find a fit for you. Give us a call today, and let’s chat about our future.Call Us