In Northeast Indiana, we are serious about preserving our rich heritage and legacy, without losing sight of what’s next. We are building a region that’s bigger and bolder, and this cannot be done without the support of the Northeast Indiana Fund.
The Northeast Indiana Fund strengthens the capacity and economic competitiveness of our region through sustained leadership, collaboration, transformative initiatives, and alignment of resources to help us reach our shared goals.
This 501(c)(3) was incorporated on July 18, 2005 to support Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership’s mission to build, market, and sell Northeast Indiana. The work of the Northeast Indiana Fund board ensures that we have the funding, support, and vision needed to make positive, progressive change to grow the region.
Meet Our Board
Northeast Indiana Fund board members are elected by the Regional Partnership’s Governing Board to serve three-year terms.
John Sampson | Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
Ian Boyce | Dickmeyer Boyce Financial Management, Inc.
Tim Haffner | Faegre Baker Daniels
Thank You to Our Donors
Northeast Indiana is a region of generous donors and community foundations that embrace the work and determination needed to progress the region.
Here is a list of our charitable partners:
- Howard P. Arnold Foundation
- Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning
- Olive B. Cole Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- The Dekko Foundation
- Education Roundtable
- English Bonter Mitchell Foundation
- The Extra Mile Charitable Fund
- Foellinger Foundation
- Indiana Economic Development Foundation
- Indiana Tech
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Journal Gazette Foundation
- Joyce Foundation
- Lilly Endowment
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- Lumina Foundation
- Manchester University
- McMillen Foundation
- Ian Rolland
- Clarence L. and Edith B. Schust Foundation
- Schwab Foundation
- Steel Dynamics Foundation
- University of Saint Francis
- Visit Fort Wayne
- Waterfield Foundation
- Whitley County Community Foundation
- Edward M. and Mary McCrea Wilson Foundation
The Northeast Indiana Fund is just one element of our regional collaboration. Regularly, we combine ideas and efforts to make our community better, and that’s just good for business. Contact our team today, and let’s collaborate on your business success and growth.Contact Us