COVID-19 Resources for Northeast Indiana
Join us for "Roadmap to a Healthy Reopening," a series of FREE webinars that will help you think through the procedures and protocols to consider implementing. Presented by Greater Fort Wayne Inc. and the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership and led by doctors from Parkview Health and the Allen County Department of Health, each session is tailored to be industry-specific.
Upcoming presentations are geared specifically for:
- Higher Education: Wednesday, May 27 at 11 a.m. (REGISTER)
- Extracurricular Activities/Athletics: Wednesday, May 27 at 1 p.m. (REGISTER)
See the presentation or read the presentation slides below.
- Other/Small Business
- Professional Services/Office
- Personal Services/Real Estate
- Religious Organizations
- Personal Care Services
- Arts/Cultural/Nonprofit Organizations (Event and Venue Management)
- General Public (Navigating Public Spaces)
- Early Childhood Education
- K-12 Education
Links & Resources from State, Local Partners
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Indiana Workforce Development
- Adams County Economic Development Corporation
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership
- Huntington County Economic Development
- Kosciusko County Economic Development Corporation
- LaGrange County Economic Development Corporation
- Noble County Economic Development Corporation
- Steuben County Economic Development Corp.
- Grow Wabash County
- Wells County Economic Development
- Whitley County Economic Development Corporation
- Hoosier By the Numbers COVID-19 Resources
- Fort Wayne Downtown Improvement District COVID-19 Resources
- REPORT: "Safe Return to Work for Indiana’s Manufacturing, Logistics, and Warehousing Sectors: Keeping our Hoosier workers safe so they can restart the state" by the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership
- Back on Track Indiana: PPE Marketplace for Businesses
Learn about Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb’s five-stage plan to gradually reopen businesses, including industry-specific guidelines. Read more about the Back on Track plan.
If there are additional resources we should be aware of please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do we go from here? You tell us, and we’ll get started laying the groundwork to help your business grow in Indiana.Contact Us