June Highlights from Input Fort Wayne
Top 5 Articles Regional Partnership Team Members Enjoyed This Month
Northeast Indiana has a compelling story to tell, and Input Fort Wayne is sharing the captivating stories happening across the 11-county region.
Input Fort Wayne is a weekly publication that tells authentic stories about bold startups, catalytic talent, emerging places and ideas from across the region. As a community-focused website, the publication features the work of local writers, journalists and photographers showcasing the evolving culture of Northeast Indiana to talented individuals living in the region and potential talent looking to relocate.
Telling Northeast Indiana's positive story to a larger audience is critical to branding and talent attraction efforts. Input Fort Wayne serves as an agile, timely and relevant outlet to accomplish those goals.
The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership is a strong supporter of the regional publication. Each month, we will highlight our staff’s Top 5 Input Fort Wayne articles from the previous month.
Here’s what we picked for our favorite stories this month:
- Story selected by President and CEO John Sampson
- "I like the themes of people fighting for their living and discovering how they can become their own, self-made success stories; inspirational!"
Story selected by Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Communication Kate Virag
"I love the story because it is inspirational to read about Northeast Indiana residents doing amazing things inside and outside of the region. I really enjoyed learning about Fernando Tarango’s music career in New Zealand."
- Story selected by Stakeholder Engagement & Experience Manager Ashley Spranger and Director of Administration Vanessa Hurtig
- “It is encouraging to witness the difference Parkview Field is making for not only our downtown, but for our region 10 years after opening its gates. In addition to offering a great experience for our community, Parkview Field is transforming the way we view our city and has instilled in us the pride we didn’t have before," Ashley said.
- “This article reminded me of the tough conversations and decisions that all of Northeast Indiana and the City of Fort Wayne wrestled with in deciding to build Parkview Field and The Harrison ten years ago. The tough discussions and passionate arguments were stressful, but ultimately the community and the region aligned behind making it successful. Look at where it is today and how this has inspired so many other developments across downtown Fort Wayne and other communities in the region through the Road to One Million plan. Parkview Field is a gem for the entire region and beyond to enjoy," Vanessa said.
- Story selected by Communications Manager Jaclyn Goldsborough
- "MudLOVE is a fantastic company and their work showcases the generous nature of our region and our community. MudLOVE not only makes an impact in our community, but they also impact people around the globe. I'm proud to know a company of such a caliber is in our region."
Have you read the latest issue of Input Fort Wayne? Make sure to sign up to receive the weekly newsletter edition in your inbox to read inspiring stories from around the region. Want to share your story? Contact Kate Virag to share your story idea!
(Photos from Input Fort Wayne)