May Highlights from Input Fort Wayne
Top 5 Articles Regional Partnership Team Members Enjoyed This Month
Northeast Indiana has a compelling story to tell, and Input Fort Wayne is sharing the captivating stories happening across the 11-county region.
Input Fort Wayne is a weekly publication that tells authentic stories about bold startups, catalytic talent, emerging places and ideas from across the region. As a community-focused website, the publication features the work of local writers, journalists and photographers showcasing the evolving culture of Northeast Indiana to talented individuals living in the region and potential talent looking to relocate.
Telling Northeast Indiana's positive story to a larger audience is critical to branding and talent attraction efforts. Input Fort Wayne serves as an agile, timely and relevant outlet to accomplish those goals.
The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership is a strong supporter of the regional publication. Each month, we will highlight our staff’s Top 5 Input Fort Wayne articles from the previous month.
Here’s what we picked for our favorite stories this month:
- Story selected by Director of Stakeholder Development Nick Darrah
- "I really liked the New Urbanism article. I think it did a good job of highlighting the assets of small towns. You don’t have to be Chicago or New York to have a cool and fun downtown experience. Fort Wayne, Van Wert and other unmentioned towns like Wabash and Decatur have really cool and unique things to do in their downtowns. I like the imagery, too, particularity the alley in Van Wert."
Story selected by Graphic Designer Rachael Driscol
"Hetty makes gourmet doughnuts that are an experience that you are bound to enjoy."
- Story selected by Digital Marketing Intern Katie Doehrmann
- "It’s always great to see strong entrepreneurs use unique platforms, like Youtube, to share their services and expertise with people all over the world. Kristyn is a great role model for what you can do when you focus on continually learning and improving different skills."
- Story selected by Vice President of Marketing & Strategic Communications Kate Virag
- "Jennifer Bermejo’s journey in the fashion world is so interesting to read about, and the fact that she still has a thriving career in this industry in Fort Wayne is encouraging and exciting. Northeast Indiana really does offer amazing opportunities for individuals om such a wide variety of career paths!"
- Story selected by Communications Manager Jaclyn Goldsborough
- "Middle Waves is transforming Northeast Indiana's music scene and fostering a vibrant arts and music culture in the community. Thanks to hard working and dedicated volunteers, the festival brings together local and national acts on three stages to celebrate our vibrant community and make live music assessable to people of all ages.”
Have you read the latest issue of Input Fort Wayne? Make sure to sign up to receive the weekly newsletter edition in your inbox to read inspiring stories from around the region. Want to share your story? Contact Kate Virag to share your story idea!
(Photos from Input Fort Wayne)