Top 3 Reminders to Prepare for Interns This Summer
Planning Early is Key to Successful Internship
With internship season coming up for employers and students alike, here are a few important dates to remember.
1. IndianaINTERN.net is hosting an online internship fair on Thursday, March 28. Employers are encouraged to register for this statewide internship fair. Why? Here are a few benefits:
- Improved Efficiency - Leverage online recruiting tools. Easily interact with job seekers in an online event. Engage candidates in group and private chats (video optional).
- High-Quality Candidates - Reach candidates across all areas of study. Connect real-time with undergraduate and graduate students. Instant access to resumes and all candidates' contact details.
- Zero Travel - Recruit sought-after talent for your positions in Indiana. Eliminate travel expenses. Connect with students from across Indiana in one venue.
2. Post your internship position on IndianaINTERN.net to market your opportunity to talent regionally and statewide.
3. The Regional Partnership will release the dates for our 2019 Professional Development Series next month. During the professional development series, which is offered to regional employers' interns for free, interns will be able to connect with the community, expose interns to other organizations and provide opportunities to network and socialize.