Jobs Portal FAQ
12 Questions to Help You Navigate the Jobs Portal
1. How do I post a job?
To post a job, please first create your account by going to the Post a Job page and adding your company information and logo.
Once your account is created, confirm your email address in your inbox. Next, visit the website to log in. On the dashboard page, you’ll see a blue New Job button in the middle of the page in the right corner. Click that button and import your job information into the required fields. Make sure to select three tags on step 3. Be sure to consider your expiration date when you post. Once you’re done, click submit on step 6 to post your job online.
2. How do I find the job I posted?
When you’ve posted your job you can find it one of two ways.
First, you can find it by going back to your Dashboard. Once you’re at your Dashboard page, you’ll see your full list of jobs. On the left of the job title is a small icon with a box and an arrow, click that button and you’re live job posting will open in a new tab.
Second, you can find it by searching for it on the website. Go to www.neindiana.com/jobs and in the search box search for the exact title of the job you just posted. You’ll see your job listed on the first page of the search results.
3. What if I have questions or need support?
If you need customer service and troubleshooting support, please email or call the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership or contact Reusser Design.
4. How do I post more than one job at a time?
First, please log in to your account and view your dashboard. Then click Import Jobs in the middle of your page. Please read and follow the directions in the popup window.
- Download this Excel template to format your jobs for import. Any deviation from this format will be ignored.
- Open the template in Excel or similar application
- The first row provides the titles for each column. Keep this title row.
- The second row provides options on what you should put for your job entries. Remove this row before import.
- The third row is an example entry. Remove this row before import.
- Provide at least 1 Industry per job. Download this List of available industries as a reference. Separate industries by a comma.
- Select 3 Tags per job or create your own new tags by adding them to the spreadsheet. Download this List of available tags as a reference. Separate Tags with a comma.
- When you are ready to import your jobs, export the template from Excel as a CSV file and click continue below.
5. How do I publish or unpublish an old job posting?
First, log in to your account and visit your account Dashboard. Then, go to the right column titled Actions. Click Actions and in the drop-down click Publish or Unpublish.
6. How do I archive a job posting?
First, log in to your account and visit your account Dashboard. Then, go to the right column titled Actions. Click actions and in the drop-down click Archive.
7. How do I find my archived jobs?
First, log in to your account and visit your account Dashboard. Under the analytics at the top of the page is a filter button. Click the filter button and the filter options will appear. To the right is a drop-down menu titled Archived. Select Yes from the drop-down and click filter. After you click filter, you’ll see your database updated with only achieved jobs. When you’re done, click Reset once you’re finished.
8. When do jobs expire?
First, log in to your account and visit your account Dashboard. You set the date for when you want your job to expire when you post your job. You’ll see that feature on Step 6. You can set your expiration date by:
Selecting Yes or No in the Always Available drop-down menu on Step 6.
If you select yes, the job will be posted live and not removed until you change this feature. That means the job will be online and not expire. This is helpful for jobs that are always available like production workers or nurses.
Choosing your date in the Job Expiration section on Stop 6.
You can select a date that you want to job to expire. If you do not set this date, the system will automatically set the date for 30 days since your job was posted.
9. How do I search or filter?
First, log in to your account and visit your account Dashboard. On the Dashboard, you’ll see a filter button under the analytics at the top of the page. Click the filter button. Here you can search:
- Publish or unpublish
- Achieved or not archived
- Always available or not always available
Once you’ve entered your filter and search criteria, click Filter. Then you’ll see the results of your search. Once you’re done, click the reset button.
10. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Go to the account Login page and click the Forgot Password link. Once you click the link, type in your email address and click Submit. You will receive an email in your inbox that will direct you to reset your password. If this process isn’t working, check and make sure you’ve signed up for an account before. If not, visit the Create Your Account page.
11. How do I edit my profile?
First, log in to your account and visit your account Dashboard. At the top right corner is a button titled My Account. Click the My Account drop-down and select Edit Profile. Here, you can update your account holder’s first name, last name, email address, password, company information and logo.
12. What should I do if I have other issues?
If you're still having trouble using the Northeast Indiana Jobs Portal, simply contact us for the direct support and help you need to post your job.Email Us