Small Business Investors
As a region, Northeast Indiana is a place that inspires people to reach their goals through ingenuity and hard work. By becoming an investor, you can contribute to changing the story of Northeast Indiana and help build a bigger, bolder region.
Every day, we operate with the understanding that the support of our region’s small businesses is critical to growing the Fort Wayne region’s economy.
With more than a decade of regional collaboration under our belt, we have built relationships with many small businesses throughout our 11-county region. Now we would like to connect with you to grow your business and our economy, together.
Investing In The Region
If you are ready to invest in the success of your small business, there are many benefits. Small-business investors have the opportunity to:
- participate on various task forces focused on topics including community development and education;
- engage in business development opportunities;
- discuss economic and community development initiatives; and
- learn about current trends and programs.
Join us in our pursuit to build, market, and sell Northeast Indiana. To learn more about becoming an investor, contact development director Kylee Shirey.
- 80/20 Inc.: Patrick Buesching
- Baden, Gage & Schroeder: Christine Hootman
- Barton-Coe-Vilamaa: Nik Vilamaa
- Beacon Credit Union: Kevin Willour
- Canterbury School: Bill Ennist
- Community State Bank: Stuart Hood
- Don R. Fruchey, Inc.: Ryan Fruchey
- Duke Energy Indiana, Inc.: Kevin Johnston
- Financial Partners Federal Credit Union: David Shuey
- Fort Wayne TinCaps: Mike Nutter
- FXI: Chris Webb
- Halderman Farm Management Services, Inc.: Howard Halderman
- Indiana Stamp: Olivia Warner
- Jim Griest:
- John and Pamela Sampson:
- KB Search Team: Kathy Rogers
- Klink Trucking, Inc.: Tony Winters
- Master Consultants LP: Melissa Jaegle
- Meridian Title Corporation:
- Michael Kinder & Sons, Inc.: Zach Kessie
- Momper Insulation: Matt Momper
- Northwestern Mutual: Matt Henry
- O’Daniel Automotive Group: Greg O’Daniel
- Ottenweller Company: Mike Ottenweller
- Sand Point Living Interiors: Mary Peaks
- SIRVA: Drew Coolidge
- Strahm Building Solutions: Sam Graves
- The Zacher Company: Steve Zacher
- Visit Fort Wayne: Dan O’Connell
- Wayne Pipe & Supply, Inc.: Tony Tranquill