Northeast Indiana Fund
In Northeast Indiana, we are serious about preserving our rich heritage and legacy, without losing sight of what’s next. We are building a region that’s bigger and bolder, and this cannot be done without the support of the Northeast Indiana Fund (NIF).
The Northeast Indiana Fund strengthens the capacity and economic competitiveness of our region through sustained leadership, collaboration, transformative initiatives, and alignment of resources to help us reach our shared goals.
This 501(c)(3) was incorporated on July 18, 2005 to support Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership’s mission to build, market, and sell Northeast Indiana. The work of the Northeast Indiana Fund board ensures that we have the funding, support, and vision needed to make positive, progressive change to grow the region.
Northeast Indiana Fund board members are elected by the Regional Partnership’s Governing Board to serve three-year terms.
Thank You to Our Donors
Northeast Indiana is a region of generous donors and community foundations that embrace the work and determination needed to progress the region.
Here is a list of our charitable partners:
- 1st Source Foundation
- 80/20 Foundation
- Howard P. Arnold Foundation
- Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning
- Olive B. Cole Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne
- The Dekko Foundation
- Education Roundtable
- English Bonter Mitchell Foundation
- The Extra Mile
- Indiana Economic Development Foundation
- Indiana Tech
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Journal Gazette Foundation
- Joyce Foundation
- Lilly Endowment
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- Lumina Foundation
- National College Access Network (NCAN)
- Manchester University
- McMillen Foundation
- Oakley-Lindsay Foundation
- Ian Rolland
- Clarence L. and Edith B. Schust Foundation
- Schwab Foundation
- Steel Dynamics Foundation
- University of Saint Francis
- Visit Fort Wayne
- Waterfield Foundation
- Whitley County Community Foundation
- Edward M. and Mary McCrea Wilson Foundation