Northeast Indiana Convention and Visitors Bureaus
Collaborating on Tourism and Economic Development
The Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) in Northeast Indiana meet regularly to discuss opportunities for support and collaboration to increase tourism and advance regional economic development efforts. Recently, the CVBs played a critical role in the execution of Make It Your Own Mural Fest and participated in the launch of CurrentNEI.com, thanks to the team at Visit Fort Wayne.
Learn more about Northeast Indiana’s CVBs below:
- Serves to assist business development needs in Adams County.
- Reports on current news, attractions, and events, and assists individuals who are relocating to the area.
- Promotes local events and businesses, and assists those looking to relocate with information about the town.
- Official destination for Fort Wayne and Allen County events, lodging, restaurants, maps, deals, tours, attractions, and relocation information.
- Provides information about businesses, attractions, lodging, etc. Informational brochures can also be downloaded directly from its website.
- Offers a wide range of information on attractions, recreation, shopping, dining, lodging, events, and travel.
- Serves as a destination marketing organization obligated to the mission of representing and marketing Kosciusko County to all types of visitors.
- Offers brochures, festival & event information and area maps. Their friendly travel consultants can also help with reservation assistance, regional information and resource information. The Group Marketing staff offers customized itinerary planning, FAM tours, event coordination, step on guides and group packaging.
- Promotes tourism by connecting partners and events, developing unique assets and enriching visitors’ experiences in a way that contributes to economic growth.
- Includes all the visitor information you need, from restaurants and lodging to campgrounds, boat rentals, and public beaches throughout Northern Indiana Lake Country. Will provide relocation information upon request.
- Provides information on local events, museums, lakes and reservoirs, entertainment, maps, tours, and historic attractions.
- Located in the heart of Bluffton, Indiana, Wells County Economic Development is committed to attracting and retaining the best businesses and workers.
- Provides community news, relocation information, a list of events, and community links.
- Serves as a single point of contact for business and industry in Whitley County, Indiana. The EDC works on behalf of Whitley County, which includes the City of Columbia City and the Towns of Churubusco, Larwill, and South Whitley.
- Committed to assisting those looking to relocate to the area as well as those who currently live in the area by providing the latest information on events and attractions.
Northeast Indiana’s CVBs enhance quality of life in Northeast Indiana for residents and visitors alike. You can watch videos of life in Northeast Indiana.Click here