Hoosiers named finalists for ‘entrepreneur of the year’
By Alex Brown | Inside INdiana Business
Six Indiana business owners are among the finalists for the 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the Midwest region. The Hoosier finalists join 29 others representing Illinois and Wisconsin.
The award honors entrepreneurs who excel "in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities." The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges.
This year's Indiana representatives include:
- Linda Sullivan - Administrative Strategies LLC, Fishers
- Jason Lippert - LCI Industries, Elkhart
- Rex Martin - NIBCO Inc., Elkhart
- Steven Bermes - Novae Corp., Markle
- Mark Throdahl - OrthoPediatrics Corp., Warsaw
- Scott Moorehead - Round Room LLC, Carmel
The winners from the Midwest region will be announced at a gala event June 13 in Chicago. They will move on to the national Entrepreneur of the Year competition, which will take place in November.