Frontier Hiring in Fort Wayne
March 5, 2012
Fort Wayne, Ind. – Frontier Communication’s (NASDAQ: FTR) is announcing staffing of 25 to 30 additional positions in its Fort Wayne call center.
• 25 – 30 additional hires
• Universal service representative positions providing one call solutions: ordering, billing and repair
• Starting hourly rate of $11.00
• Raise of $1.00 per hour upon graduating training and achieving certification for a base pay of $12.00 per hour
• With performance based incentives, annual compensation could approach $40,000 or more
• Full benefits: Health and 401(k)
Two Open Houses:
• Location: 8001 W. Jefferson Blvd (US 24 and I-69)
• Sunday, March 11th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
• Sunday, March 18th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
• Parking in rear of the building
• See attached flyer for more details
It is important that interested candidates apply online at http://www.frontier.com/careers. Enter Job ID: 307881-798 in the “Enter Search Terms.”
“Fort Wayne continues to be a preferred hiring location for Frontier,” stated Roscoe Spencer, General Manager. “As Frontier grows, so does our Fort Wayne workforce.”
The open houses will be used to give interested candidates more information about the job duties and to conduct pre-employment testing. Once the new hires are selected, they will enter a training class together starting April 9th.
Upon completion of training and certification, these positions will be located at Frontier’s Conversation Center located at 3301 Wayne Trace in Fort Wayne.
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is included in the S&P 500 Index and offers voice, broadband, fiber based and satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings for homes, small businesses and home offices, and advanced business communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states and with approximately 15,400 employees. It has a 100 percent U.S.-based workforce. Frontier’s landline service is reliable, safe and accessible. More information is available at www.frontier.com and www.frontier.com/ir.
Source: Frontier Communications