Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership Announces 2018 Board Elections
FORT WAYNE, Ind. – The Regional Opportunities Council (ROC), the investor board of the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership, has elected the 2018 slate of directors to the Regional Partnership's Governing Board.
The Governing Board is responsible for providing strategic leadership oversight to the Regional Partnership's operations and fiscal matters.
The Governing Board members elected to serve from 2018-2021 are:
- Karl Bandemer, Deputy Mayor with the City of Fort Wayne;
- Tamra Boucher, Managing Director of HALDRUP USA;
- Mike Cahill, President and CEO of Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana;
- Jim Cook, Executive Director of JPMorgan Chase Bank;
- Barry Eppley, Wabash County Commissioner;
- Trevor Hobbs, Executive Director of the Adams County Economic Development Corporation;
- Nancy Jordan, Senior Vice President of Individual Annuity Operations at Lincoln Financial;
- Raymond Kusisto, CEO of Ortho NorthEast;
- David McFadden, President of Manchester University; and
- Kathleen Randolph, CEO of Northeast Indiana Works.
Governing Board members elected to the executive committee are:
- Chair Jeff Turner, Senior Vice President of Metal Technologies;
- Immediate Past Chair Scott Glaze, Chairman and CEO of Fort Wayne Metals;
- Vice Chair Sherilyn Emberton, President of Huntington University;
- Secretary Tom Niezer, Partner at Barrett McNagny LLP;
- Treasurer David Findlay, President and CEO of Lake City Bank;
- ROC Chair Raymond Kusisto, CEO of Ortho NorthEast;
- Public Official representative Mayor Joe Thallemer with the City of Warsaw; and
- LEDO Council Chair Chad Kline, Executive Director of Wells County Economic Development.
“Northeast Indiana works together every day to take action toward our shared vision for regional growth. We collaborate and focus on our bold goals of increasing personal per capita income, raising educational attainment and growing our population in Northeast Indiana. It’s an honor to serve on the Regional Partnership’s Governing Board and work together to create a more prosperous region,” said Sherilyn Emberton, Regional Partnership board vice chair and president of Huntington University.
“The Regional Partnership board is relentless in its pursuit of growth and prosperity for Northeast Indiana. The board continuously demonstrates the leadership needed to support and execute our vision for a bigger, bolder future for the region. This is an exciting time in our region’s history, and it’s a privilege to serve as the chair of the board as we work to increase business investment in our 11 counties,” said Jeff Turner, Regional Partnership board chair and senior vice president of Metal Technologies.
“Northeast Indiana is frequently recognized for collaboration and bold leadership. This collaborative spirit is due to our dedicated business and community leaders. We are experiencing visible signs of success and momentum throughout the region because of our board members’ devotion, leadership and responsibility to Northeast Indiana,” said John Sampson, president and CEO of the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership.
To learn more, visit the website at www.neindiana.com/news.
About the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
The Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership’s mission is to build, market and sell Northeast Indiana to increase business investment. Founded in 2006, the public-private partnership strives to build a globally competitive region. The Partnership’s Vision 2030 framework supports collaborative regional efforts to increase per capita income, population growth and educational attainment by focusing on business attraction, talent attraction and talent development. The Partnership represents 11 member counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells and Whitley counties. For more information, visit www.neindiana.com.
Vice President of Marketing & Strategic Communications
Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership